As you work your way through courses you will come across so many fantastic resources you just won’t know what to do with them. A great way to keep these resources manageable is the use of a browse folder or bookmarks. Unfortunately, we all use different browsers and sometimes we access material on computers with only certain browsers.
My answer to this is: Diigo
What can I do with Diigo?
- you can bookmark pages and add personalized tags
- you can highlight pages and save them
- you can share your bookmarks
- you can categorize them
- you can add notes to links, pages, posts, and many other resources
- webpages are archived so you can still view it later even if the original link is now broken